Terms and Conditions
Origins of Motion is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09445743. VAT Registration Number GB 206 9138 13. Registered Address: 50b Rookery Road, Wyboston, Bedford, England, MK44 3AX.
When you use www.originsofmotion.co.uk you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
- The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Origins of Motion. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
- All registered trademarks of Origins of Motion and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
- Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
- If you chose to signup with originsofmotion.co.uk you will be asked to create a password. This password must be kept confidential. You will be responsible for all activity that is carried out using this password. If you suspect someone else knows your password you are strongly advised to visit your My Account section and change it.
- If Origins of Motion has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the originsofmotion.co.uk site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- originsofmotion.co.uk may not be used in any of the following ways:
- To circulate any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or objectionable material.
- To promote information or material that constitutes a criminal offence.
- To obtain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- To interfere with another’s use of originsofmotion.co.uk.
- To break any laws concerning public telecommunications networks.
- To disrupt any networks or web sites connected to originsofmotion.co.uk.
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the permission of the owner.
- While Origins of Motion tries to ensure that all material included on the originsofmotion.co.uk site is correct, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Origins of Motion will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
- originsofmotion.co.uk may feature links to other websites which it does not necessarily endorse and therefore any use of these sites is at your own risk. Origins of Motion will not be held accountable for 3rd party website content.
- By using the Origins of Motion website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you don’t agree with the terms listed here please don’t use the website.
The material featured on, and accessible from, originsofmotion.co.uk is owned by Origins of Motion and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from originsofmotion.co.uk on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print originsofmotion.co.uk content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the originsofmotion.co.uk site, even if you have printed the content.
- The names, images and logos identifying Origins of Motion or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Origins of Motion. No user will have any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Origins of Motion or any of its subsidiaries.